Skip to content
What are the Palle Sports opening times?
- We are open for business Monday to Friday between 9am -5.00pm
How can I contact Palle Sport Customer Services?
- You can contact our friendly and experience customer Servicesstaff either by telephone on 03333 441123 or by email via firstname.lastname@example.org
What payment methods do Palle Sport accept?
- We accept payment by all major debit cards, credit cards, also PayPal and are happy to take payment via the website or over the phone if that helps
How do I place an order online?
- To place an order or make a purchase from Palle Sport’s website, simply browse through our large selection of equipment. When you see something that you would like to purchase, select the appropriate size and quantity then click the 'Add to Basket' button. This will remember what you've selected to buy while you can browse for other items. When you have added all the items you wish to purchase to your basket click on the 'checkout' button at the top of the page. You should then verify that the items in your basket are correct. If you're ready to buy you will need to enter your contact, billing and also delivery details, and finally your payment details.
- Once this process is complete you will receive an email confirming the details of your order
Do the prices on the Palle Sportwebsite include of VAT?
- Yes, the prices are including VAT
What are the delivery charges for orders in the UK?
- Delivery charges for orders with a weight under 3kg are £3.95 and for Orders with a weight over 3kg is £5.95. These apply for the UK mainland only.
- From time to time we offer free shipping on orders, so please look out for these offers.
What are the delivery costs for European/International destinations?
- We can ship to any destination however the cost will depend upon the weight and destination, please contact our customer service team who will be able to confirm the cost and best method for shipping your order.
How long will the delivery of my order take?
- Orders placed before 1pm Monday to Friday will be despatched same day, orders received after 1pm or over the weekend will be despatched the next working day.
- Generally, orders will arrive within 1 or 2 working days
What happens if no one is at the delivery address when we try to deliver?
- If no one is at the delivery address when our carrier tries to deliver your order, the carrier will leave notification of an attempted delivery. The note will specify if you need to contact them to arrange an alternative delivery date, collect the parcel in person or if they will re-attempt delivery the following day.
How do I cancel my order?
- Orders are generally packed and despatched within 1 working day, if you need to cancel your order before it has been posted please contact Customer Services on 03333 441123
How do I return an unwanted item for refund or exchange?
- Please go to our return’s section for full details
What to do if I have received an item which is incorrect or damaged?
- Please go to our return’s sections for full details
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection